The TeX Users Group (TUG) is a membership-based not-for-profit organization, founded in 1980, for anyone who uses the TeX typesetting system created by Donald Knuth and/or is interested in typography and font design.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter if you like (open to all, automatically sent to members).
Get started with TeX if you're looking for a system to install, or have questions to ask.
- TUG membership forms for 2022 are posted for your joining/renewing pleasure (automatic renewals are underway). For anyone new to TUG, we offer a trial membership with full benefits for $30. This year, for the first time, the forms redirect to PayPal to collect contact and payment information (explanation); we hope this will work out better for everyone, but let us know if you have problems. Thanks for supporting TeX and TUG!
- The Log4j vulnerability does not impact TeX Live.
- TUGboat 42:3, has been mailed to current TUG members; it is also available online and from the TUG store. In addition, prior TUGboat issue 42:2 is now publicly available. Submissions for the next issue are most welcome. The deadline is March 31, 2022.
- Computers&Typesetting Jubilee printings: Pearson has published the 35th anniversary printings of the complete C&T series, including all 2021 tune-up updates. Available as both hardcover and pdf, with a 40% discount for TUG members. Happy reading!
- TeX Live 2021 and MacTeX 2021 and proTeXt for 2021 have been released. They are primarily distributed online through CTAN (TL, MacTeX, TF Card RGB Animation Scan Projector Remote DMX DJ Club Party St). The TeX Collection DVD will be sent to TUG and other user group members; it can also be ordered through the TUG store.
Upcoming events (comprehensive meeting list)
- Genuine Sheepskin Tiger Rug Soft Real Fur Bedroom Chair Sofa Car: From graphemes to knowledge, Palaiseau, France, June 8-10, 2022. Submission deadline: January 10, 2022.
- 16th ConTeXt Meeting: Dreifelden, Germany, Sept. 12-18, 2022. Registration opens May 1, 2022.
- TeXConf2021 (Japan): online, November 13. Deadline for (free) registration: October 9.
- 15th ConTeXt Meeting: expanding orbits, Bassenge, Belgium, Sept. 20-25, 2021. Registration is open. Call for papers.
- DANTE's Autumn Meeting (Online): Saarbrücken, Germany, Sept. 18, 2021. Registration.
- TUG 2021 was held online, August 5-8, 2021. The schedule is available.
- DANTE meeting, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, March 10-12.
- GuIT 2020, online, October 31, 2020.
TUG is a not-for-profit organization by, for, and of its members, also representing the interests of TeX users worldwide. If you use any TeX-related programs (TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, Clear Quartz Smooth Graduated Stick Points Beads Size 14-60mm 15, et al.), please consider joining TUG (or another TeX user group). Memberships and donations are tax-deductible in the US.
Vtg Antique WL Davey Pump Corp Hand Pitcher Water Well Cistern K include our journal TUGboat (available both in print and online) and the TeX Collection software: TeX Live, Devine Women’s Cotton Waistcoat Size 14 Black V Neck With Button, MacTeX, snapshot of CTAN. TUG also runs an annual TeX conference, among other activities.
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is the primary repository for TeX-related software on the Internet. CTAN has many thousands of items; its package list, CUSTOM HG TOYS THE LEGEND OF THE LONE RANGER VS BUTCH CAVENDISH, and CTAN search page can help you find what you need.
Latest CTAN updates - tcolorbox - csvsimple - asymptote - pascaltriangle - kaytannollista-latexia - siunitx - econ-bst - leadsheets - biblatex-publist - codebox - cellspace - dbshow - tkz-euclide - tkz-base - enotez - acro - texlogsieve - fnpct - translations - yb-book - luatexja - mcf2graph - latexindent - tipauni - marathi - Aalok - chhaya - calxxxx-yyyy - luakeys